The First Premier Bank Offers a bunch of Credit Cards and they all seem to have the Same Rates and Fees. The First Premier Bank has High Intrest Rates and offered a Credit Card with the 36% APR.
The First Premier Bank is based in Sloux Falls, South Dakota, and the company only not offers the Credit Cards. The First Premier Bank also Provides Financial Services such as Wealth & Asset Management, Business Treasury Services, Trust Administration, Investing, and Personal Checking Accounts. The company prides itself on being a full-service community bank with services on all levels, local, regional, and national.
Credit Cards are a Potential Way for Consumers who are Looking to Improve their Poor Credit. The First Premier Bank Credit Card helps with the dilemma of Reestablishing your credit after you have hit some financial move. here is the short description of the First Premier Bank Credit Card:
First Premier Bank Credit Card-
|First Premier Bank Credit Card at a Glance|
|Key Features||Helps consumers with bad credit rebuild their credit history|
The First Premier Bank Credit Card is for the People with really Bad Credit. it’s for the People who absolutely can’t get the Credit Card anywhere else. The Card is very expensive even before made you any purchases.
Few Facts About First Premier Bank Credit Card-
- First Premier Bank Serves as the Bank for the Both the State of South Dakota and the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program
- Using the First Premier Bank Credit Cards you can build a good credit history. Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report each month.
- The holding company that operates above First Premier Bank and Premier Bankcard is called United National Corporation. The American Association Banking Journal has consistently ranked United National Corporation as one of the top-performing S-corp banks with assets between $100 million and $3 billion.
- Your First Premier Bank credit card activity is reported to the Consumer Reporting Agencies each month.
- You Can Track your progress. Your quarterly FICO Score is provided for free on your monthly billing statement.
- Credit scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, the credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any First Premier Bank product.
First Premier Bank Gold MasterCard Pricing-
|The Annual Fee||$75 in the first year for $300 limit, $45 after that
$100 in the first year for $400 limit, $45 after that
$125 in the first year for $500 limit, $49 after that
|The Processing Fee||$95|
|The Monthly Fee||$6.25 for $300 credit limit, waived in the first year
$6.25 for $400 credit limit, waived in the first year
$10.40 for $500 credit limit, waived in the first year
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
|Returned Item Fee||$35|
|Credit Limit Increase Fee||25 percent of the credit limit increase|
|Cash Advance Fee||$6.00 or 5 percent|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3 percent|
Features Of First Premier Bank Credit Cards-
You can easily use your First Premier Bank Credit Card anywhere that MasterCard is accepted. the Bank will report your Payment History, to the Major Credit Card Reporting Agencies, So Your Credit score should improve if you use the Card responsibly and make on-time Payment every Months. You need not to Pay the Interest if you’re able to pay off the monthly balance in full before your billing cycle closing date, which gives you at least 27 days from the start of each cycle.
First Premier Bank Master Card Credit Card Reviews-
- Up to $896 in initial spending power
- Can be approved with bad credit
- $25-$95 processing fee
- $75-$125 first-year annual fee
- $120-$174 in fees each year thereafter
- 36% regular APR
Note: This content is not provided or commissioned by any issuer. all the Opinions expressed here are the Author’s alone, not those of an issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by an issuer.